Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Month To Come...

Hello July!!
July, you have no idea to how glad I am to see you!
I have new goals that I would like to achieve.
This month is more so about enjoying what life has to offer.
It is about finding a balance of what I enjoy doing.
It is crazy how fast this year seems to be speeding past.

This month I aim to make up to you my slack blogging of last month by blogging every day this month. 
I have lots of new ideas so please stay tuned!

I am also aiming to take more photos.
And to also post a quote each day.
I have always had a love of quotes and photos, 
But kinda lost that interest for a little while.
Now thanks to my addiction to Pinterest and Instagram,
My love is back to normal!
If you would like to keep up to date with these posts check them out on Instagram.
I will be posting the quotes onto the blog as well every now and again.

Lot's planned for the month,
Looking forward to everything!

What do you want to achieve this month??

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love this! I actually just wrote out my own "summer to-do list" this week. Hopefully I can actually accomplish all the things I put down!

Tara said...

Actually file the mound of paperwork in boxes and on boxes. And a zillion other more important things.