Saturday, June 2, 2012

I have been converted!!

This year was the first time that I have ever watched Eurovision,
And oh my goodness it is AMAZING!!!
Some of the performances are hilarious!
And then there or some that should never have even performed! (Russia!)
Seriously I can not believe that the Russian Grannies came in second!

But here are some of my favourites...

Maldova... The dancing was great, the hand movement awesome! Song very catchy.

Denmark... Love this song! Outfit interesting.

Norway: Song is very catchy, makes me want to dance, and the singer is pretty good looking!

Turkey... oh how I am love this song at the moment, it has been stuck in my head for the past week and it's not even that good! Ok so the performance kinda sucked lol. Oh and I love that they made a boat on stage!

F.Y.R. Macedonia... awesome song! Love the band and sting in the song!

Molta... Love the energy of the band in this song... particularly the foot work!!

Eurovision, I am now addicted to you!
Looking forward to watch you product for Eurovison 2013,
But next year I have one request...
LOSE THE GRANNIES!!
Come on Russia, I'm sure you have better than that!

2 comments:

Lady Proteus said...

Eurovision is pure awesomeness. I am so glad you have been converted!! Now there is one more on the team hahaha. I love Eurovision

Maz said...

Are you serious? Grannys getting their groove on isn't something you see every day haha you have to admit it was original! There were better acts though ;) haha.

I liked how a lot of countries sang in their own language this year, instead of giving into pressure to sing in English.