Monday, June 4, 2012

A Girl Can Dream...

Every girl at some point in her life dreams about what her future wedding will look like.
Here are some of my dreams...

Just for the record, I done have any intentions of rushing into marriage,
It will come along when the time is right, 
Till then I am just enjoying life!

This post has turned into a couples focus without realising,
But I love these photos,
I think that they show the couples personality more than your stock standard posing photos.
I want to have the interesting and fun photos like these.
I want the photos to capture our personalities,
I want it to capture the spontaneous moments and laughter.

Come join me over on Pinterest
Or check out my previous A Girl Can Dream posts.









** All photos from my pinterest account**

No comments: