Saturday, June 2, 2012

Close of a Chapter...

May was such a busy month!
It seems like I've been on full speed all month long.
But I have enjoyed each and every minute of it!

So what have I been up to?

This month's highlights...
*Trip to Melbourne for work. Great opportunity and I am glad that I got that opportunity.
*So much delicious food... maybe a little too much!
*Joining a gym, I love being back at the gym! Will tell you more about this soon!
*Being able to keep my tradition alive with a Slurpee, even if I have to walk around Frankston to get one.
*Making lolly flowers with the kids with for mother days presents.
*Delicious hot chocolate made my my mother.
*Uplifting quotes.
*Sleep outs in the lounge rooms with Lisa
*Laughs with work mates.
*Good and up lifting chats with friends
*Cuddles with the most gorgeous puppy dog Odie.
*Buying Mr Wiggles a handsome little jacket.
*Saw Avengers for the first time... AMAZING! So many hot men!

This month though will be remembered more so for the changes.
A month for viewing life, making decisions, making changes no matter how hard they are to make, and making plans for the future.
This month brought me closer to the gospel, and closer to the Lord.
One of the main changes that I have had to make was a hard one,
After putting the choice into action I started to doubt that what I had done was the wrong thing,
That I had pushed away someone that once was a great friend,
Someone that inspired me to be a better person, someone who's opinion matters to me.
Someone who knows me and my past, and has never judged me for any of my actions.

But the next morning, and for the days following, I had the most powerful and amazing feeling of peace come over me.
That no matter how hard it was to do, I made the right decision.
I will always miss that person being a close friend to me,
And I will always be grateful that they came into my life when they did, 
Their timing was amazingly times,
I have always heard that the Lord will bless our lives with the right people at the right times,
And it is totally true.
But sometimes a chapter closes, 
People grow and move on,
But no matter what happens in life,
No matter where each of us move,
They will always be my friend, 
And if they ever need anything I will always be there for them. 

I am looking forward to future, bring on December! 
So many fun times to be had and exciting plans!
Will tell you more soon, promise!

It's funny sitting back writing this post, I have totally gone mind blank about the things that I have done with my month. It seems to have all rolled into one. It has been a flat out month. 
I think to make my list of things that I have done over the month better, I will keep a list of the weird and wacky things that I do through out the month.

2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

and I loved my mothers day flowers... thanks Jess xxx

Chelsea Parsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.