Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hello... Long Time...

Ok, time to give you all a run down to what is happening with this blog, I know over the past two years I have been swapping and changing.... BUT I am back!

I have decided that I am going to keep my original blog. I have decided this for a number of reasons, but when I first started to want to get back into blogging so much had changed and I wanted a fresh start. But I just couldn't get into the new blog, and I keep thinking back to my good old original blog, and I just didn't want to give it up. It has so many memories that I don't want to forget any of it, the good or bad all the posts are a part of who I am.

As you may have read from my last big long blog post over the last two year I have been struggling to deal with my anxiety and depression especially the last two nearly three months, which lead me, my husband and Doctor's to decide that the best things for me was to admit me to hospital for a medication change. I was discharged on the 15th December and the next day we flew out to Tasmania for Christmas with my parents.

Things are still going on with regarding to my anxiety and depression and there will be another medication change which again we will do in hospital due to medical symptoms that I have had to deal with over the last week and a half- totally wasn't expecting the withdrawals from my old medication and it has hit me hard!

But things are slowly getting better and will continue to, I will not let it get the best of me.

So I have decided to start blogging again it's an outlet for me to express myself, and no it will not be just about the hard time that I am going through I promise.

So end of the post... I'm back! I do want to do a blog makeover and update, which will happen at some point soon, need to get around to that but hey let's focus on regular posting.

No comments: