Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life Takes Another Punch....

Source

Life has a way a swinging punches at me one after the other...
At the moment life is taking 2-3 swings at a time.
There are moments where I doubt if I can make it,
I start to question if it is worth it.
I question why I am really doing things, are my reasoning behind it real and heart felt.

"God will not allow a trial to come into your life unless He has a purpose"

At my lowest point I thought that it was just easiest to give up, the burden of the trial was getting too much, weighing on my shoulders too much.
But the I had a moment, a perfectly timed moment where it felt like I had been holding my breathe and was able to take a nice big breathe again.
I have a moment of clarity, where my mind cleared, if only for a second.
In that moment a couple of thoughts came to mind, that gave me strength to take another step after another, to keep moving forward.

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are"

In order for us to grow and develop in life we need trials, our faith grows through trials.
Each trial that I go through teaches me on many occasions to humble myself, to ask for help, to admit to myself that I can't do this on my own any more that I need help.

Trials aren't bad things, some times we need the to make us realise just how strong we really are.
For people to come along and question our lives or our faith, so that we fight back, and stand up for what we believe, to prove that we are in for the long haul, not just until it gets tough.
Trials have a way of uncovering our weak spots, so that way we know where to strengthen and reinforce.

"Faith grows best in the winter of trial"

I am a strong believe that people are brought into our lives for a reason, just like we are given trials for a reason. We may not know why until the person or trial has left our lives, but people can come into our lives for so many reasons, to be there to support us, to teach us somethings, to be that friend we need, to give us a trial, or so many other reasons.

Over the past four years I have taken more notice of those people that are brought into my life. It amazes me how they are put into my life at the perfect timing. I may have known them for years or have just met them, but either way, they have either said or done somethings just when I have needed it. I have been lucky to recognise those people, and am so grateful for the blessing that they are in my life.

"What seems to us as a bitter trial are often blessings in disguise."


I am who I am become of my trials, I would never wish to have not gone through any of my trials, because they have made me stronger, wiser and me. 

The Lord has a plan for me, I am not know where my life is going to head or what is around the corner,
But I am putting m trust in Him, because He knows me better than anyone, and knows my potential and what my future holds for me.
He knows what trials I need to go through to prepare me for the things in my future, 
I trust Him 110%, and my faith grows each and every day,
And when this trial is over I am going to be better because of it.
Until then... I just need to remember to breathe and think before making decisions.

"You are exactly where you are meant to be.."

"Positive thoughts are not enough... There have to be positive feelings & positive actions"

"Quiet people have the loudest minds"

"Change your thoughts and you'll change your world"

"Faith does not make things easier, it makes them possible."

"Better things are coming"

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

"Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it, take a deep breathe, and trust in God."

"Expecting a trouble-free life because you are a good person, is like expecting the bull not to charge at you because you are a vegetarian."

Words for me hold great power and comfort. I love quotes so much! All quotes from my Pinterest.

No comments: