Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Paper Planning...

A few weeks ago I saw a couple of people posting photos of their filofax planner.
Their photos looked awesome! Bright, full of colour and organised!
I started looking for more photos and then watching videos on YouTube...
Instantly I fell in love with the idea and knew that I needed to do it myself.
So the hunt was on for a planner that I liked...
In the future I will buy a Filofax- I have my eye on these beautiful filofaxs.

After a bit of hunting I feel in love with a Kate Spade planner...
I am currently waiting this beautiful planner to arrive!
But I have already started to collect cute little things to decorate and organise my new planner.

I have also been hunting for inspiration thanks to Pinterest for so many ideas! So many ideas have been put into my pinterest filofax board.

I have also discovered a couple of awesome bloggers that have inspired me so much.
My most favourite one being Cathy Vee from Inside the Crafter's Studio. I love how bright and organised her planner is... plus she has the one i wish for!

I love her week on two pages layouts that she designed herself, which she has also shared on her blog for free, I think that they are set out so well with lots of room on each- my most favourite part is that Saturday and Sunday are separate days rather than sharing one slot.

I am so excited for the mail over the next few weeks, so many goodies are on their way out to me, I can't wait for them to arrive!!

Will share more in the future about ideas that I have for my new planner and the new purchases that I make.

No comments: