Monday, January 28, 2013

Shy By Nature

Pinterest
If there was one things that I wish I could change about my personality is that I wish I wasn't as shy as I was. I really hate that I go shy around new people, and large groups of people.

Tonight we had a small group of people over for dinner and a game. My friend Karina did the inviting of the guys that we wished to have join us, she did all the inviting as I was too shy to ask them. They were guys that I had briefly meet but that I had not actually talked to much or really gotten to know.

But after the hard stuff was done, and they arrived, the evening was a total success... except for one things... We made chocolate coated strawberries for dessert... which I put in the freezer to set... instead of having dessert straight after main, we had them at the end of the night... I had forgot to take them out of the freezer so they were a bit frozen! But still nice.

We all had a great time, good conversations, lots of laughter, and a good amount of competitiveness when it came to winning the game... even more competitiveness to who would win second place!
It was great, thank you Karina for being an awesome friend, pushing me outside of my comfort zone, proving that life is fun outside of it.

2 comments:

Maz said...

Sounds like you had a fun night! Improvement often comes a step at a time - you'll get there! (And me too).

Emmett Katherine said...

Sounds like your night was fun :) keep doing little things like this to get out of your comfort zone and you will male progress!