Tuesday, January 22, 2013

101 Things About Me...

Lolly Watson Photography
I would like to use this blog post for you to get to know me a bit more, 
For me to share random less known thing about myself.
Here I go... fingers crossed I can come up with 101 things about myself.

  1. I hate dry lips & hands. I carry moisturiser & lip balm where ever i go.
  2. Nail polish. I love having different colours and style on my nails and looking after them. I also have a kinda large range.
  3. I love a good adventure, I love the feeling of blood pumping through my veins, I love adrenaline! I am a thrill seeker.
  4. Music. I love it for all moods. I have over 11,000 songs. I have a wide range of tastes.
  5. I get restless legs and hands. It is frustrating. And always seems to happen at most annoying times. 
  6. Trust is a big thing for me. It takes a big for me to trust someone, sometimes I am able to trust a person fairly soon after I meet them, it is rare but does happen. But once my trust is broken, I find it extremely hard to rebuild that trust.
  7. When I stay at a hotel, the first things I like to do is unpack and get myself organised. Its hard to understand till you see it... next time I will take a photo of it.
  8. Movies, love them! Great way to relax.
  9. Loyalty, I am extremely loyal to those that I trust.
  10. I hate the feeling of my feet sticking out of the bottom of the doona when I am sleeping. Most likely cause as a little kid I ways believed that a monster would come along and munch on my feet.
  11. I have naturally curly hair. I love it when I have a tamed hair days. Curly hair is very high maintance. But at the end of the day I love it and would never trade it for straight.
  12. I love reading a good book. Plus I love seeing a book shelf full of books. And I will have to admit that I love my romantic books :)
  13. Personality traits that I dislike in people are... arrogance, rude and disrespectful.
  14. I love photography, when I was in high school I would take black & white photos using a SLR film camera, then developing them in a dark room. For my 18th birthday my Dad gave me he's SLR film camera which he has had for over 40 years. This is one hobby I wish to take but up in the future.
  15. I am not a morning person at all! 
  16. I love good long conversations
  17. Best thing in life is laughter. Laughter makes anything better
  18. My favourite app on my iphone is instagram... if you don't have this then you need to get it.
  19. Trials. They are apart of life, there are never fun, but I am grateful for each and every one that I have been through, and look forward to what the lord has in stall for me in the future.
  20. Musical instruments... in high school I learnt to play the clarinet & saxophone. I also taught myself to play the piano.
  21. I am the youngest of 6 kids.
  22. I tended to keep a small group of close friends, rather then a large group of average friends.
  23. I love sunflower, they are always bright and happy. I also love forget-me-nots and daisies. 
  24. I love to cook, but I have to be in the right mood for it. At the moment the moods have been for baking.
  25. I am double jointed. I can bend my thumb behind my hand.
  26. I have hazel eyes. Then can change from hazel green to blue.
  27. The future both freaks me out, but is starting to excite me.
  28. I love my parents, they are my best friends, and I am grateful for the relationship that I have with them
  29. Open and honesty are two very big things for me.
  30. I am a strong believe in "Actions speck louder than words"
  31. I can be very stubborn when I want to be.
  32. I can also be very blunt if I want to be! Sometimes works in my favourite, sometimes not.
  33. In a group setting I am the quieter person, I go shy.
  34. I love to people watch, it is always interesting to see how act and always interesting to wonder about what types of lives they live.
  35. My dream job would be a Storm Chaser... I love tornadoes!
  36. When I was younger I was climbing on a chest of draws and a wardrobe and when I was told to get down, I decided to use the fish tank to assist me with getting down... bad move... my hand went straight through the top cutting my hand resulting in stitchers... my sister who was baby sitting me at the time was not impressed with me at all!
  37. I have sprained my ankles 5 times. Twice to the left, three times to the right.
  38. I am allergic to rockmelon... also known as cantaloupe.
  39. Growing up I cut my own hair twice... never a good idea!
  40. When I am nervous I bite my lip and/or fiddle with my fingers.
  41. When I am focusing, I poke out my tongue.
  42. I am extremely ticklish... if you tickle me, then I am not at all responsible for any injuries that may happen to you.
  43. I LOVE snail mail!
  44. I am a big fan of bright colours.
  45. I love disney movies. I could watch them all day long. favourite ones are Tangled and Beauty and the Beast.
  46. I am a romantic girl at hard. With a bit of a hard shell. I am also a old fashion girl, but with a modern twist.
  47. I have 3 nieces & 3 nephews. Love them all to bits.
  48. My favourite smells are vanilla, and when I am cooking I love garlic.
  49. I enjoy singing... just when there is no one around.
  50. If flowers weren't so expensive I would buy myself a bunch of fresh flowers every week. I love fresh flowers in the home.
  51. I want the man I marry to be my best friend, for eternity.
  52. I love long walks. It's when I feel most comfortable to have long or serious conversations.
  53. Hammocks are amazing, my dream home will have one of these.
  54. I love bonfires, and also fireplaces. Nothing better than curling up in front of a fireplace in winter, with a hot chocolate and a good book, or a man to curl up to.
  55. My knees crack... seriously my knees sound like a set of haunted house stair cases.
  56. I love boardgames, especially scrabble, UNO and Cranium.
  57. I hate cooking chicken... I am always afraid that I won't cook it properly.
  58. I love cold showers, since movie to Brisbane that is.
  59. The best present that I could ever be given is something that is thought out, and shows how much they know me.
  60. Last year I rediscovered my love for camping. Now time to go camping more!
  61. I love and miss star gazing. Tasmania has amazing star gazing on a clear night, yet to see anything as good here in Brisbane.
  62. I HATE spiders, bugs and any other different types of creepy crawlies!
  63. I love paddle pop rainbow ice cream!
  64. I am a dog person, but I do not like small yappy dogs. I still do like cats, but I rather dogs.
  65. The weirdest thing I have ever eaten was when I was younger... promite and honey sandwich.
  66. I love tree houses, I always wanted one when I was younger, but didn't have one. One things that I would love for my future kids to have.
  67. Smiles... When someone smiles at you can't help but smile back!
  68. I love the fresh feeling, especially since I moved up here to Brisbane, having a nice cold shower on a muggy day, best feeling ever!
  69. I love doing random acts of kindness. seeing the look on someones face or just knowing that they enjoyed it, makes it all worth while that I made a difference in their life.
  70. Stationary... Love it! I wished so much that I when to uni or did study just so that I could use it and have a descent excuse to use.
  71. I am not happy with my body, and I have low self confidence, this year it's all about working on me and learning to love me.
  72. I want to be a stay at home mum when I have children. I want to be there for them, to teach them to make their life full of joy and happiness. I want to make sure they start their life on the best foundation as possible.
  73. I wish I was more crafty, that I could take time to be more crafty and to develop that talent.
  74. I love theme parks, I have only been to one here in Brisbane- Dream world. But is was so much fun! It more so has to do with adrenaline.
  75. I am a list maker. When I have things I need to do, or things I like, or dreams and goals that I have, I put them to paper.
  76. I love asking questions, I also more so do it when I am nervous, when I am getting to know people I don't like silence, that would be thanks to my wild thoughts, so I ask questions, plus its the best way to get to know someone.
  77. My favourite place that I have been to so far is the Bay of Fires in Tasmania, gorgeous place and so peaceful! White sand, red rocks, clear blue water, perfect location.
  78. I LOVE Road trip, put me in a car with good company, wide range of music, a map, unlimited petrol, munchies and unlimited time and the road in front of us. perfect!
  79. Christmas is my favourite time of year. I love the true meaning of Christmas, I love decorating and baking. Spending time with family and friends. Each year I am determined to make it better!
  80. Traditions! I love having and making traditions! Wether they be christmas or birthday traditions. Or just random traditions for the fun of it!
  81. Natural Disasters amaze me. For me they displace the true power of the creator of this world, Heavenly father has created an amazing world!
  82. Balloons- love them, bright and big bunch of balloons make me smile and no matter how bad life my seem, this makes it better no matter what!
  83. I love the beauty of sunsets and sunrises.
  84. I love doing puzzles, good way to relax and zone out.
  85. I love being spontaneous, best way to feel alive.
  86. There are certain parts of my life that I have to kept organised, like my work desk is kept neat and tidy. Others parts of my life... total mess.
  87. I can be most of the time totally impatient. So many times I have been give trials to learn to be patient... so not easy.
  88. I have a caring personality, I look out for people and I worry about my friends.
  89. I hate having my photo taken.
  90. I am a Mormon. and I love having the gospel in my life, I have had a period of time in my life without the gospel, and I would never go without it again.
  91. I love bubbles and sparklers, simple and fun things!
  92. I would one day love to be able to afford and design my own dream home!
  93. I love quote! They are inspirational, and uplifting.
  94. I am a notetaker, when ever there is a fireside at church or something said that I want to remember notes will be taken so that I don't forget it.
  95. Pinterest! I love it and I am addicted to it!
  96. My favourite animals are great white sharks and great white tigers.
  97. I am a Apple girl, I love mac's and iPhones. Love my new iPhone 5!
  98. One of the only things I hate about Brisbane is that it has caused me to develop Hayfever! :(
  99. I have a bad habit of letting my mind ran wild. Thinking up the worst out come, I guess it's a bit of a coping mechanism. When my thoughts get too much for me, that's when I put in my headphones and turn up my music too loud and drown them out.
  100. One thing I miss about Tassie, is my crazy, insane, spontaneous friends.
  101. In primary school I learnt sign language, this year I want to relearn and develop that skill

Wow! So 101 things about one's self is harder than I first thought!
Hopefully you have learnt something about myself and it was enough to keep you entertained.
Lolly Watson Photography

3 comments:

Maz said...

Pin now, read later...lol jokes ;) My eyes and brain might hurt if I read them all now, but I will read it all! Eventually! Thanks for sharing oxox

Altax said...

This 101 things about you are very interesting. Loved them all.

Kids Games

Aunie said...

WHOA! what a complete list! i really like that!!! hope all is well, jess!