Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Near or Far...

Via: Pinterest
One thing I have learnt from moving to Brisbane, is how grateful for the people that I have in my life.
The new and the old, the near and the far. Each and everyone of them hold a special part in my heart.
From each one of them I have learnt somethings from them. I have frown more into the person I want to be from heir example and advice.

It is sometimes hard to be away from those that I love, over the past couple of weeks there have been moments where I wish I was right beside them, to give them a hug and shoulder to cry on when things are tough, or to talk for hours about things that are on their mind (Skype is ok, but nothing bets in person), to lean a helping hand to friends that need it, or to celebrate with loved ones as they achieve great and small successes or milestones in their lives.

It's funny how friends do effect our lives, how the things that you love about them is what sets them apart from the crowd. The things I love the most about my friends are their fun loving spontaneous natures, our long conversations.

I am blessed to have some amazing best friends who know me so well, that they can pick me up from miles away. They know just what to say then I need inspiration. They know when to listen or when to distract me.

I am proud of each one of my friends, they have all been through a year of trials last year, each experiencing their own unique trials. But no matter how much of a mountain they had to climb, they have all come through it as a stronger person. I look up to each one of them. And for those of my close friends still fighting those trials, please know that I admire you the most.

It's funny how life changes, one things that I do miss, that I need to find again, is a male friends. Now I am not talking about a boyfriend, that is not something that I am looking forward at the moment, this year is about me (i'll go into that more later.) What I want is a male mate, their friendships are different to female friendship, I personally find that they are more blunt and honest, and open. And those types of friendship are the ones that I love and miss at times.

So if you are a guy that reads my blog, then how about we become friends? no strings attached, plain old simple mates? (preferably one in Brisbane.)

Thank you to all my amazing friends, no matter if you are near or far, old or new, please know that I love each and everyone of you, I am alway here for you! And I miss you dearly.

If you are a person that reads my blog and wishes to become friends with me, then please email me: barnes.jess@me.com
I would LOVE to get to know you!


No comments: