Monday, May 7, 2012

Break time....

Communication these day is not what it used to be.
I remember when...
I would write notes back and forth, 
Receiving letters in the mail,
Talking on the phone for hours on end,
Going for long walking talking about random topics.
Sharing secrets by whispering,
Write in secret codes,
Meeting up for lunch or a chat over a hot drink,
Having dinner parties to catch up with groups of friends,
Send a package in the mail, rather then having it delivered from a store online,
It is interest how with the changes of time and the growth of the internet things have changed.
In a way people have gotten slack with trying to keep in contact with friends,
That instead of taking the time to show interest in a friends life,
It's easier to just stalk them on facebook.

Myself I love and miss the good old fashion type of communication,

So I have made a decision...
I am going to take a bit of a break from Facebook and Twitter.
I haven't yet decided how long this break will be,
But it will at least be till the end of the month.
It will be interesting to see how it makes a difference in my friendships.
I will still be blogging, and using Pinterest and Instgram (jess_barnes22)
I will only be emailing for necessary things, the basics.

Tomorrow at 6pm Facebook and Twitter will be hidden or signed out of,
And not to be touched till the end of the month (min).

So if you really want to get in contact with me,
Do it the good old fashion way,
Or if your addiction to technology is too great then you can feed your addiction by reading my blog.