Monday, April 25, 2011

Hassle and Bussle of Life

Wow so that last few days have been pretty jam packed with fun and friends.
Let me give you have bit of a run down...

Wednesday:

Wednesday night myself, Lisa, Ness & Luke went and saw Fast & Furious 5- Fast Five.
The movie was awesome, serious who would not like a movie with fast cars and HOT men!
This movie has my two favourite men in it... Vin Diesel & Dwayne Johnson!

Thursday:
After institute a group of us went up to a friends place to hang out and chat.
After some yummy home-made sorbet.
We all settle down and have some really good, deep and meaningful conversations
We asked questions of each other, hunted through books for answers
Shared each other our opinions.

Friday:
Girl's Night!
What better way to spend a evening then with two of my awesome girls!
With yummy food, home-made face masks, board games, laughter,
Lounge room camp out, meaningful conversations.
I would be lost with out the two girls!

Saturday:
To start our day, what better way then to have WAFFLES... YUM!
After a nice relaxing morning, it was time to pack and head to YSA camp.
To start the camp off they started it with a game of flags...
Our ammo was floor bombs! Oh the fun that we had!
We ended the evening dancing away and playing board games and chatting.

Sunday:
This was an awesome day.
Spiritual uplifting.
So much I could say and describe about this day
But this one is close to my heart.
So for now that's where it will be safely kept.

Monday:
Bright and early start to the day, with a 5:30 am wake up
We headed off to the ANZAC day dawn service
Where we remembered those who have given us their lives to protect and serve our country
And where we pray for those who are currently protecting that which we hold dear.
Later we headed off to provided some service to our local community.
We clean up a local primary school, tidied the gardens,
Put down fresh pine bark around the play equipment.
By the time that we left the place looked great!
To finish off my day I headed out to my parents place.
They have just gotten back today from Brisbane where they have been spending time with my sister and her husband, and their newborn son Ethan.
Dinner was super yummy, BBQ with sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and potatoes.
Then to finish off the evening with a movie with my mum and some catching up.

All up the last 5 days have been awesome.
I have learnt so much and been uplifted.
My friends are amazing and I love having them in my life.
My family is my heart, they keep me alive.

Hope you all have a fantastic Easter!

1 comment:

L!$@ said...

Wow I forget just how much we did manage to fit in last week! :D EPIC!