Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Happy Easter Week everyone!
I am super happy that this week is nearly over...
It's been a long week at work, but I have only one more day of stress till I have 5 days off!

This week i am really grateful for the 10 Simple Things,
As every time I read people email of their list it make me smile!
Thank you everyone for sharing with me some simple happiness :)

This week I would like to introduce to you Shannon!
I love reading her blog and leaving new things.
Her blog is bright and happy, and the pictures are so cute!
She a awesome blogger who is always sharing the love around the blogging world with her blog awards.
Stop by and say hello to Shannon at Shanimal's Crackers!

10 Things that make Shannon Happy!!
  1. “The Breakfast Machine” song from the movie Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdqwD_bcPs This song makes me happy because every time I hear it, I think of the kitchen scene from the movie, which I REALLY liked as a kid. I like this song so much, in fact, that I made it my ringtone. Now I’m not liking it as much anymore…
  2. This may sound crazy to some, but I really like to vacuum. I get happy knowing that I have a clean floor. Clean of crumbs, hair, fur, lint, dead fish…
  3. Ed Bassmaster, YouTube personality. My absolute favorite of his videos is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo
  4. My cats. Sometimes Most of the time.
  5. Having an idea in my head and being able to express it creatively on paper.
  6. Oh great, another song? Yes. Yes, indeed. Why this song? Childhood memories, of course! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OdK5-yWIGs
  7. Oh yes, I mustn’t forget Disneyland!!
  8. George Costanza. What’s not to love about him? He’s honest, he’s thrifty, and he’s hot! Plus, he’s kind of me (in male form).
  9. San Francisco. Some people don’t understand why I like it so much. I just like it, okay? Deal with it. (Ghirardelli Square, Pier 3, The Golden Gate Bridge,Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco zoo, The Full House house, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rainforest CafĂ©, The 49ers, Alcatraz (I went there on a fifth grade fieldtrip!), My Grandma Mary’s house, Coit Tower, Sea lions, Castro Street, That one restaurant I went to after graduating, that had the waiter with a REAL Italian accent, The Bush Man (and other street performers), My dad knowing every street, every corner of SF makes for a great tour guide, Anything, everything, much, much more
  10. Ambien. Good night.



**If your would like to be a guest blogger as apart of 10 Simple Things**

1 comment:

Shar said...

Congrats! 5 days off is great! :]
I love number's 5 and 7!
Well Disneyworld... but I guess it's about the same...
I also like number 2 also! I love to know that it's clean!

Wonderful post!

XO Shar!