Monday, September 13, 2010

Love her to bits!

Zoe is now coming up to being 4 weeks old, and oh how cute she is!! I love it that she's slowly starting to be awake a bit more, but she still sleep a lot. The other night me and mum went up to Ang's place to have a girls night- home made pizzas and a movie.

After I made the pizza's and put them into the oven to cook, for the rest of the evening you could find with holding this bundle of joy.

I swear she can sense when I was walking towards the couch to eat some of my pizza cause she would wake up again and threaten to get grumpy again, so I would turn straight around and start to pace again to settle her.

Sure one bonus is that I can give her back to her mother when she gets super grumpy. Gotta love being an auntie.

But most of all I love this little girl! Love watching her grow and well just love watching her, she's an amazing little thing!

No comments: