Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tough Day...

Source

There are days when you wish for the answer that your looking for,
But then once you hear the news, you then wonder, were you really prepared in the first place to hear the truth?

Sure it gives you reasons, but what comes next, the unknown that is the scary bit.
You breathe a big sign of relief, finally, you have something to fight, something to blame.

But then in the quiet of the night, you start to doubt and start to wonder, are you strong enough? are you brave enough? Do you have the strength to do this?

You are already tired, at the end of your rope after fighting something that you thought that you starting to think that you could never win against.

You have so many hopes wrapped up in this new news, hoping that the fight is coming to an end that you can have a proper rest.

I want to know what it feels like to wake up in the morning feeling refresh from you 8 hours sleep, to have a week where you don't have a massive headache or a migraine restricting you to bed a day or two.
I want to have my memory back, rather than forget where I put the paperwork or packaging just 5 mins ago, having to write notes about all appointment and what to ask or else you'll forget.

I know what it's like to have energy each and every day, not just for one day than pay for it the next day with exhaustion and headaches.

And to finally feel like a new & normal person again.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I totally get this. I'd like to wake up and be the person I was ten years ago before depression and anxiety hit and people started letting me down because of it. xo