Saturday, January 22, 2011

Calling out to all bloggers!!!


I am on the hunt for a pen pal!
I love writing letters, and the excitement of receiving a letter in the mail
I want to met some new people from all walks of life!

So if you would like to be my pen pal leave me a message or email me narla_26@hotmail.com

I can write alot of letter so them more the merrier!

**International pen pals included!!**
**Also, if your leaving a comment please add your email address to it so that I am able to send your a email so that we are able to get started! :) Or if you don't want to put your email address on here, just email me directly with a subject header of "pen pal" thanks!**

8 comments:

Marta said...

How about some international pen pals? :) I can be your pen pal!

Unknown said...

i'm down to be a penpal~

Jess Cole said...

International pen pals more than welcome! :)

Girl with the pearl earrings, I can't find your email address on your blog, could you please send me a email.

Katrina, could you email me as for some strange reason your blogger profile isn't letting me view it, it's coming up with a error.

Thanks girls! Super excited to be pen pals to you both!

Chronically Creative said...

oooh I love the idea of pen pals :)I would love to, if your up for another one. I make lovely handmade cards and gifts and I would absolutely love to be able to send them to someone.

emilyruth@chronicallycreative.net

m. said...

oh, this is fantastic.


margaret.wood@live.com.au

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

You actually on my pen pal list send out yesterday from project pen pal. Yay glad to see someone else is excited.

Lisa

Unknown said...

oh i would love to!!
madi.dodd@gmail.com

Talia said...

I'm interested!

taliagardner@gmail.com