Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sunshine & lollipops...

Somedays you have good days,
Other days you have just wish the day would start over.
When friends go though a hard time, 
All you want to do is try and cheer them up or just give them a hug.
But when they are far away it makes it a bit harder.

So thanks to an awesome idea off Pinterest,
I was able to sending a bright birthday present to my awesome cousin and friend.

Now that she has received the package I can share it.
I hope it brought a smile to her face.

I had fun making this package!
Can't to make another care package.



1 comment:

Camille said...

This is SUCH a sweet idea! I would probably cry if someone sent something like that to me... Haha. I'm so happy that I stumbled across your blog. I'm in Brisbane, and it's so rare to find another Aussie blogger. Anyway, I'll follow along. It's nice to e-meet you!