Friday, March 2, 2012

March...

Hello Autumn!
Goodbye Summer.

Summer you will be missed,
But at least you have gone out with a bang!
With last weekends weather being around 40 degrees.

I am looking forward to this month.
It's going to be a month for improvement.
February was a bit of a hard month,
With for pretty much all of it me being in a "Funk".
But I need to full myself out of it and have an awesome month!

This month I am doing Lent.
I started it last week and am enjoying it so far.
I am going without chocolate from Tuesday 21st February til Easter Sunday.
So far I am going strong.

This month I am also determined to complete the photo a day challenge.
Have you seen these?
Check out Fat Mum Slim the creator of the challenge.

Wanna check out my photos each day...
Find them on Instgram: jess_barnes22
or Follow me on twitter

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Hey there! I just found your blog and it's totally adorable. I just wanted to let you know that if you go to the link below, you can enter to win a $50 shopping spree!

http://shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com/2012/02/win-50-shopping-spree.html

Shelby xoxo

Brit said...

Oh man, don't do the photo challenge!