Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hey everyone!
I am back! All moved in, nearly unpacked, and settled!
Internet is back on, now so much to update you on.

First of all though, it's like 1am here so this is just a quick post.
I just wanted to share this amazing song with you all.
This evening I went to the Hobart regatta, where they had the Australian Army band -Tasmania perform before the big show of fireworks.
They shared that they had just that morning been to the funeral of a brave Australian solider who died in action in Afghanistan earlier this month. They shared this song and dedicated it to all service men and women who fight for the way of life we are blessed to live.

This is a amazing song titled "Letters From War" Listen carefully to the words. They brought a tears to my eyes.


Lots of updates to come soon, until then, enjoy the song.

No comments: