Friday, April 2, 2010

Creating my own little space...

All moved into the new house on Warwick street with Elle and Fiona, it's time to unpack and organise my room.

Now my room is in the middle of the house and doesn't really get any sun light into the room though out the day, so i wanted to do something to BRIGHTEN the space up....
Here is what i have done so far...


(Glow in the dark stars- they should be on the roof but i can't reach the roof to put the up there and i was really excited about having them so their right next to my pillow)
Well thats my room so far, still heaps i want to do to it, but have to wait on a few things like my shelf which my Dad is building for me!

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looking good! Wish I could really paint and do something with my apartment.